The holder of this diploma will be able to:
• Set up industrial mechatronic systems, choosing the equipment and elements needed.
• Plan the assembly and maintenance of industrial mechatronic systems: machinery, industrial equipment, automated production lines, etc. defining the resources, the required timing and the control systems.
• Supervise and/or operate assembly and maintenance processes of industrial mechatronic systems, using control and measurement tools and specific purpose computer applications.
• Diagnose and locate faults and malfunctions that occur in industrial mechatronic systems, applying operational techniques and specific procedures, to organize their repair.
• Establish minimum levels of spare parts for the maintenance of machinery, industrial equipment and automated production lines.
• Tune the equipment after the repair or assembly of the installation, carrying out the safety and operation tests, the necessary modifications and adjustments, apart from the technical documentation, ensuring the system’s reliability and energetic efficiency.
• Programme the automatic systems, checking the operating parameters and carrying out the necessary functional and regulatory tests and verifications.
• Supervise and run the start-up of the facilities, adjusting the parameters and carrying out the functional as well as regulatory tests and verifications.
• Elaborate the technical and administrative documentation to comply with the regulations in force, with the assembly processes and with the maintenance plan of the facilities.