The holder of this diploma will be able to:
• Devise constructive solutions for mechanic manufacturing products, performing the calculations necessary for their dimensioning, establishing the test plans.
• Prepare, organize, and keep updated the technical documentation necessary for the manufacture of the designed products.
• Select the components and materials according to the manufacturing requirements as well as the use and result of the technical calculations made, using catalogs of industrial products or other multilingual information sources.
• Establish the plan of necessary tests and homo-logation to ensure compliance with the established requirements. • Define the automation of the proposed solution by determining the functions and parameters thereof.
• Draw the assembly and manufacturing plans according to industrial drawing rules using CAD software and equipment.
• Make modifications to the design based on the problems detected in the manufacture of the prototype.
• Optimize the design of the molds by simulating the process of filling and cooling them to ensure the quality of the molded products, the optimization of the time of the process and the used energy resources.
• Elaborate, organize and keep updated the technical documentation complementary to the project plans (instructions for use and maintenance, diagrams, spare parts, among others) using office media.