At Miguel Altuna we develop innovation projects in collaboration with other VET centres promoted by Tknika.
Projects in progress (2021):
EXAM4.0 – KA3-EUROPEAN.
3D Scanner by Robot.
Online measurements and control.
- Topological optimisation.
- 3D wig injection.
- Printing of large surfaces.
- ENGENDER, KA2- EUROPEAN.
- Process data acquisition in machine tools 4.0 (2018-2019).
- Reverse engineering and topological optimisation (2018-2019).
- Advanced Manufacturing Node (2018-2019)
- Interactive DBRFM (2018-2019)
- Development of personal image application using 3D scanning and 3D printing (2018-2019)
- Development of a machine for the calibration of gauges and standards using a telecentric camera (2017-2018)
- Study of the formability of stainless steels (2017-2018)
- Virtual Environments (2017-2018)
- Augmented Reality in Mechanical Manufacturing (2016-2017)
- Direct Servo in Forming Technology (2016-2017)
- Data Capture and Processing in Smart Manufacturing (2016-2017)
- Safety Integrated (2016-2017)
- Reverse Engineering (2010-2017)
- Collaborative Robotics (2015-2016)
- Parameterised CNC programming (2015-2016)
- Collagen (2015-2016)