LHL Lanbide Heziketaren Lagunak is an association that collaborates with Lanbide (number 1600000061) that offers a placement agency service and carries out labour intermediation activities. The main objective of this service is to provide people in active employment with a job suitable to their characteristics and to provide companies with the most appropriate candidates for their needs.
Persons targeted by the service:
- Unemployed people.
- Active people who want to change or improve their employment situation.
- People with difficulties in integrating into the labour market.
- People at risk of exclusion.
- In general, people actively seeking employment.
- To liaise with the Guidance and Placement Offices in the Alto Deba and surrounding areas.
- To offer each applicant personalised attention, carrying out the actions detailed below:
- Identify the needs of each applicant.
- To inform about the means available in the region to find employment.
- Advise on the training offer taking into account the situation of the labour market.
- Help in the creation of a personalised CV, informing about the means for job search, such as job exchanges, websites, etc.