This professional will be able to:
• Configure facilities and automated systems according to the specifications and regulatory requirements.
• Select the equipment and wiring elements and interconnection necessary in the automatic installation, in accordance with the specifications and the regulatory requirements.
• Elaborate the control programs according to the specifications and the functional characteristics of the installation.
• Configure the equipment by developing management and control programs of communication networks through standard buses of industrial automation systems.
• Define the assembly protocol, the tests and the guidelines for the start-up of automatic installations based on the specifications.
• Elaborate plans and schemes of facilities and automatic systems, according to the functional characteristics of the installation and using computerized design tools as well.
• Rethink the installation according to the technical documentation solving the problems of its competence and reporting other contingencies to ensure the feasibility of assembly.
• Supervise and / or assemble equipment and elements associated with electrical and electronic installations, control and communications infrastructures in automatic systems.
• Supervise and/or maintain installations and equipments, carrying out the verification operations, location of breakdowns, adjustment and replacement of its elements, restoring its working order.